Sales Consultants wanted no matter what field
your sales background is! We will train you in Automotive Sales! You are
serious about your career, and rest assured you have come to the right place.
At Camelback Ford, you will find the opportunities, resources, and support you
need to grow and develop professionally.
WE OFFER all Sales Consultants:
* Paid training, commission and bonus opportunities.
* Major medical, dental, life insurance, matching 401K, and vacation pay.
Sales Consultants Purpose:
The new vehicle salesperson is responsible for selling new vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards. This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling and follow-up.
WHO ARE YOU?
* You have an unfulfilled competitive streak and you want to be the best Sales Consultant in the Industry.
* You want to make investments for your future.
* You understand the better you serve people the more income you generate.
*Prior sales experience.
* High school diploma or the equivalent.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Valid in-state driver's license.
* Professional personal appearance and excellent communication skills.
* Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
* Are authorized to work in the USA and can demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Duties and Responsibilities (we will train):
* Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction of customers.
* Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
* Report to the new vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis. *Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
* Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
* Demonstrate new vehicles (includes test drives).
* Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
* Work with the service department to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
* Attend sales meetings.
* Maintain a prospect development system which includes a group of prospect locators.
* Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
* Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
* Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
* Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Important NotesWE OFFER all Sales Consultants:
E-mail, Call, or apply in person at Camelback Ford, 1330 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014. All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence!